SIMAF LLC offers Readymade cornices, moldings, façade profiles and panels from Expanded or Extruded Polystyrene. Whether the end product on commercial basis, or a complete solution with design and implementation supervision, SIMAF is available to support architectures, builders and engineering offices with a diversified range in forms and dimensions to suit each application such as; Carton-Pierre, EPS Ceiling Plate, Ceiling Centers, Patterned Carton-Pierre, Exterior Wall Jamb, Windowsill, Side-Coating, Column, Stand, Appliqués, Flying Buttress.
As the naming suggests, Decorative Insulation applied on building façades offer besides the decorative advantage, a material of high resistance against heat, humidity and moisture. Light weight, quickness and ease of installation are key features of the products.
The PS ornaments are clean, environment friendly, provide optimum solutions to compensate and cover wall junctions misshapen and irregularities that are a widely encountered detail in buildings. Façade products with a consistent range of components and accessories offer moreover high insulation factor to the building without encumbering it with extra weight to bear.
- The products are in B1 fire classification. (B1 fire class is a flame retardant according to the World fire norms.)
- The measurements of the product are rounded up to +/- 5 mm.
- It is manufactured from extruded / expanded polystyrene with high density. Densities are proportional to the thermal insulation performance requirement
- It is not affected by humidity and moisture.
- Since it does not contain Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC, HCFC ), it is not harmful for human health
- Since it is light, it does not have a falling risk, which is not detrimental in situations such as seismic movements, building subsidence etc.
- Since it is flexible, it provides optimum assembly to the uneven sills and wall junctions.
- The façade products should be painted by acrylic based façade paints.
- Since the products are packed and in boxes, their transportation and storage is easier.
- The extrude polystyrene used in manufacturing meets the quality standard of TS 11989 EN 13164.
- Our raw material is 100% recycled and environment friendly.